OUTSTANDING HIGH TEMPERATURE OXIDATION CONTROL, DELIVERING LUBRICATION STABILITY AND PREVENTS CAR BREAKDOWNS
Modern driving conditions like stop-start driving, idling in city, driving with heavy loads, acceleration on highways, driving up steep hills and many more put engines under a lot of stress that can lead to excessive heat buildup. Excessive engine heat generation is not limited to one particular country or driving patterns; it is common issue engines face across the globe.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 0W-16 is formulated with °CoolTech™ to fight excessive engine heat. °CoolTech™ targets the critical heat zones – engine parts affected by excessive heat inside the engine to effectively absorb & transfer the excessive heat and regulates the temperature, defending the engine critical components from damaging and loss of performance.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 0W-16 is suitable for latest modern gasoline engine passenger cars such as energy saving and hybrid vehicles operating under most severe conditions where manufacturers recommend a API SN SAE 0W-16 lubricant. It is also suitable for vehicles running on biofuels and petrol-electric hydrid vehicles.
The experience gathered by PETRONAS on the F1 circuits and most important motoring events and competitions has enabled the development of PETRONAS Syntium; a range of hi-tech lubricants capable of meeting the needs of new generation engines – both on track and on the road.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
- Outstanding High Temperature Oxidation Control, delivering lubrication stability and prevents car breakdowns.
- Withstanding high temperature lubricant evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation to help preventing engine failure from wear & tear.
- Exceptional fuel economy performance for Japanese maufacturers such as Honda, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Toyota.
- Optimum stay-in-grade viscosity in all conditions, even in severe operating condition.
- Ultimate engine protection at all driving conditions, especially for vehicles recommending use of SAE 0W-16 oils.
- Instant start up lubrication in cold condition – minimize friction and start up wear.
- Longer drain capability.
Meets or Exceeds the requirements of: API SN