Odyssey AGM Extreme Battery PC1500DT (Post & Threaded Fitting)
(Group 34/78 with tin-plated brass SAE automotive top posts & 3/8 inch threaded side receptacles)
Whether for everyday or emergency use, today’s vehicles are loaded with more electronics than would have been imaginable just a few years ago. ODYSSEY batteries have been designed to keep up with the changes. Because their plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy in most batteries), we can pack in more plates. And more plates mean more plate surface area, and much more power – twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries – up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
ODYSSEY batteries deliver the massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today’s vehicles demand.
- Pulse (5 second) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA) – 1500
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) – 850
- 20Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah) – 68
- Reserve Capacity Minutes – 135
- Dimensions L x W x H (inches) – 10.85 x 6.99 x 7.82
- Metric Dimensions L x W x H (mm) – 275 x 177.5 x 198.6
- Weight (lbs) – 49.5
- Weight (kg) – 22.4